This guide will take Admin's through the steps for assigning and un-assigning user roles. If you want to discover what the different user roles are, please read this article.
1. Navigate to the 'Assign Roles' page by clicking Admin > User Management > Assign Roles.
2. You are now on the Assign Roles page. This page will display all of the roles you can assign (i.e. the roles with the same permission level as your own and lower).
3. To assign a role to a user(s), select the icon.
4. Or to un-assign a role to a user(s), select the icon.
5. Now, select the user(s) you are (un)assigning by ticking the boxes adjacent to the user(s).
6. Once the user(s) are selected, click at the bottom righthand corner of the page.
You have now successfully (un)assigned user roles!