This guide will take you through the steps of creating an individual user. If you are wanting to bulk upload users, then please see this guide.
1. Navigate to the 'Create a New User' page by clicking Admin > User Management > Create a New User.
2. You are now on the Create a New User page. You will need to fill out the following fields:
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- Email Address (Required)
- Send an email to user - Switching this optional toggle on will send an email to inform the user their new account has been created, and provide them a link to created their password.
- Password – Assign the new user with a password. Note this field will not appear if the 'Send an email to user' option is enabled.
- Confirm Password – Re-enter the password to confirm.
Note: Passwords must be at least 10 characters long. Passwords must have at least 1 digit. Passwords must have at least 1 lower case letter. Passwords must have at least 1 upper case letter. Passwords must have at least 1 non-alphanumeric character such as *, !, or #.
3. Once the fields have been filled out, click at the bottom of the page.
You have now successfully created a new user!