This guide show Admin's how to browse and update users.
1. Navigate to the 'Browse and Update Users' page by clicking Admin > User Management > Browse and Update Users.
2. You are now on the Browse and Update User page. On this page you can:
- Switch the tenancy you are viewing (Only for Acorn Admins)
- Create a new user (Learn more about creating a new user here)
- Filter users by username, first name, last name, and email
- Show suspended users.
3. Users will be displayed in different rows in the table. You will be able to:
- View the user's data by clicking the icon.
- Edit the user's data by clicking the icon.
- Suspend the user by clicking the icon.
- Delete the user by clicking the icon
- (Warning: deleting a user will completely remove their data and training history from the LMS. Best practice is to suspend user accounts.)
4. Download a CSV export of all the users in the table and their data by clicking the button and the subsequent button.
You have now successfully browsed and updated users!
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.