This guide will take an Admin through the steps of editing a Cohort. If you want to discover what the Cohort function is used for, please read this article.
1. Navigate to the 'Manage Cohorts' page by clicking Admin > User Management > Manage Cohorts.
2. Edit a Cohort by clicking the on the Cohort > clicking the edit icon.
3. On the Cohort edit page you will be able to:
- Change the Cohort Name
- Change the Cohort Description
- Enable Cohort Features
- Designate the Cohort as 'On Leave'
- Allow the Cohort to have 'Alternate Supervisors'
- Allow the Cohort to obtain and track 'CPD Points'
- Designate the Cohort as 'Capabilities Assessors'
- Allow the Cohort to be exempt from 'Payments'
- Allow Supervisors to edit the Cohort
- Enable Payment Features
4. After editing the Cohort, click .
You have now successfully edited a Cohort!