This article will enable you to configure a Page activity.
2. Select 'Page' from the Activity Type dropdown menu.
3. Enter the Page name and provide a description if required.
4. Enter your page content. The page activity allows for the use of a text editor to create headings, paragraphs, embedded links, videos, images and other web content.
5. Complete other details and settings if required.
6. Click 'Create Activity' at the bottom of the page. The new check list activity will now appear in the course view page.
You have successfully configured a Page activity!