This guide will show Admin users how to configure or update Course completion criteria.
1. Click the Catalogue link located in the top right hand corner of the site to open the catalogue.
2. Search the catalogue and click the VIEW COURSE button of the Course to configure the completion criteria.
3. Click the large blue Cog icon button.
4. Click the Completion Criteria menu item
5. In the Completion Criteria Course name page, click the drop down arrow in the User Must Complete field.
6. Click either the All or Any sub menu items
7. Tick each of the Course activities to be included in the the completion criteria for the Course.
- If All is selected in Step 6. above, every ticked activity must be completed for a user to be be marked complete for the Course. At least one activity must be ticked.
- If Any is selected in Step 6. above, only one of the ticked activities needs to be completed for a user to be marked complete for the Course. At least one activity must be ticked.
8. Click the UPDATE COMPLETION CRITERIA button at the bottom of the page.
You have now successfully configured a Course's completion criteria and will be taken directly to the View Course page.
How to update a Course completion criteria
1. Complete Steps 1 to 8 above.
2. If the Course completion criteria is different to the previous configuration, the following prompt will appear:
- REMOVE COMPLETIONS - If you choose to Remove Completions, all currently complete users who do not meet the new criteria will be marked as incomplete(Note that this will retain the user's activity completions but not their course completions). Once they meet the new criteria they will be marked complete once again.
- RETAIN COMPLETIONS - If you choose to Retain Completions, currently complete users will remain complete based on the previous criteria. All other users will be required to meet the new criteria in order to complete the course.
You have now successfully updated a Course completion criteria and will be taken directly to the View Course page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.