A Subcourse is an activity that links an existing Course to another Course.
This article will guide Admin's through the process of creating and updating Subcourse activities.
1. Add a new activity within a Course or Live Learning. Or update an exiting activity within a Course or Live Learning.
2. Select 'Subcourse' from the Activity Type dropdown menu.
3. Select the Course type, then select your course. You can add a description and icon if required.
4. Adjust your Course Completion Prerequisite and Completion Criteria if necessary.
5. Click or at the bottom of the page.
You have now successfully configured a Subcourse activity!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.