If you receive reports that a user is not receiving emails from the system, the first thing you will want to do is ensure the email was not sent to the user's spam or junk inboxes.
If the user confirms the email is not in said inboxes, then navigate to your email logs in the system these can be found under Admin > Tenancy Management > Email Logs. You will be able to filter for all emails the system has sent to the user from this interface.
If you can see the email being sent but the user is persisting they have not received the email, we recommend contacting yours or the users IT support and provide them the timestamp from the email log interface for them to confirm if the email has been received.
If IT Support confirms the email was received then the user would have received the email. If IT Support indicate that the email was not received, please submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- "Why aren't certain users showing in my report?"
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site
- I can't login
- Reset a password