- AR-2759 - Images can now be chosen from a library (powered by Pexels) when creating content
- AR-1233 - Updated Session Facilitators to be called Instructors
- AR-1233 - Instructors can now perform admin actions related to their sessions, including withdrawing registrants, marking attendance, or emailing registrants
- AR-1233 - Instructors and External Instructors are now notified of session updates via email, including iCal attachments
- AR-2740 - Capability Proficiency Levels can now be assigned custom Icons
- AR-2741 - Access to Capability related features can now be restricted to cohorts
- AR-2526 - Custom Certificates can now include custom Content Fields
- AR-2690 - SSO connections with HigherLogic are now available
- AR-2661 - Updated all long running API requests to support polling. The old API endpoints will continue to function the same way until the end of the year
- AR-2755 - Completions from Go1 content can now be synced from both SSO and SCORM connections
- AR-2769 - Fixed an issue where users could get duplicate Archived Completion records
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.