This article will guide Admin's through the process of creating a Page.
Please note, the Page is not linked to Page Activities that are created within Courses. If you are looking to create a Page Activity for a course, read the How to Configure a Page Activity article.
1. Click 'Admin' and then select 'Pages'.
By default, Pages are not displayed in the Catalogue. Click the following toggle to enable Pages to be displayed:
2. Click 'Create Page' and input the following details:
- Page Name - Enter the name of your Page.
- Category - Pages can be assigned to Categories which can allow for users to find the content using the filters provided in the Catalogue.
- Tag - Pages can also have Tags. This is another filtering option for users when they are accessing content in the Catalogue.
- Page Content - The editing tool allows you to display plain text, HTML and include links, images, media files etc.
- Page Image - Drag and drop, or browse your files to upload an image. Use the slider to select the portion of the image you wish to display. The image will be cropped to an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Hidden - Hidden Pages cannot be viewed by users.
3. Click the 'Create Page' button at the bottom of the page to save and create the Page.
You have now successfully created a Page. If enabled, it can be accessed through the 'Pages' tab in the Catalogue.