This guide will teach you how to configure a Video activity.
1. Add a new activity within a Course or Live Learning. Or update an exiting activity within a Course or Live Learning.
2. Select "Video" from the 'Activity Type' dropdown. Fill in the required fields and configure the settings:
- Video Name (Required) - The title of the Video activity.
- Video Description (Required) - The description of the Video activity.
- Show Description - The description will be displayed if this toggle is switched on.
- Source - Choose to either upload a video file or link to a video streaming site.
- Video File - Drag and drop a video file into the file upload area.
- Video Link - Paste a link to a video from one of the following services:
- Accessibility Options - Drag and drop a transcript for the uploaded video which can be downloaded by users.
- Hidden to Users - The Video activity will be hidden to end users if this toggle is switched on.
- Icon - You are able to select an icon to be displayed against the activity.
- Course Completion Prerequisite
- Always available - the Video activity will always be available.
- Only available if the user has a previous completion in this course - the Video activity will not be accessible unless a user has a previously completed the course.
- Not available if the user has a previous completion in this course - the Video activity will not be accessible if the user has previously completed the course.
- Activity Prerequisites - Activity prerequisites allow you to define which other activities in the Course must be completed before this activity can be accessed by users. If a prerequisite is hidden to a user for any reason they will not be required to complete it before accessing this activity.
- Completion Criteria - This field dictates what a user must achieve to be marked as complete for the Video activity.
3. Create the Video activity by clicking at the bottom of the page. Or update the Video activity by clicking .
You have now successfully configured a Video activity!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.