This guide will teach you how to configure an xAPI Module activity.
2. Select "xAPI Module" from the 'Activity Type' dropdown. Fill in the required fields and configure the settings:
- xAPI Module Name (Required) - The title of the xAPI Module activity.
- xAPI Module Description (Required) - The description of the xAPI Module activity.
- Show Description - The description will be displayed if this toggle is switched on.
- Launch URL (Required) - Place the xAPI Module launch URL here.
- Module ID (Required) - Place the xAPI Module ID here.
- Completion Verb (Required) - A standard completion verb will be auto generated. You can replace this verb with another.
- Hidden to Users - The xAPI Module activity will be hidden to end users if this toggle is switched on.
- Icon - You are able to select an icon to be displayed against the activity.
- Course Completion Prerequisite
- Always available - the xAPI Module activity will always be available.
- Only available if the user has a previous completion in this course - the xAPI Module activity will not be accessible unless a user has a previously completed the course.
- Not available if the user has a previous completion in this course - the xAPI Module activity will not be accessible if the user has previously completed the course.
- Activity Prerequisites - Activity prerequisites allow you to define which other activities in the Course must be completed before this activity can be accessed by users. If a prerequisite is hidden to a user for any reason they will not be required to complete it before accessing this activity.
- Completion Criteria - This field dictates what a user must achieve to be marked as complete for the xAPI Module activity.
3. Create the xAPI Module activity by clicking at the bottom of the page. Or update the xAPI Module activity by clicking .
You have now successfully configured an xAPI Module activity!