This article will guide Admin's in how to browse and update tenancies within Acorn.
Please note - Only Acorn Administrators have the functionality to browse and update tenancies. For more information about the roles within Acorn, visit the What are the Different User Roles article.
1. Navigate to the 'Admin' menu and select 'Tenancy Management'. Click 'Browse and Update Tenancies' from the secondary dropdown menu.
The browse and update tenancies page allows you to complete the following tasks:
- Add Users - Click the icon to add users to a tenancy.
- Remove Users - Click the icon to remove users from a tenancy.
- Please note - In order to add users to a tenancy, you must remove them from their current tenancy.
- Update Tenancy - Click the icon to update the tenancy. Updating the tenancy allows you to change the tenancy name, support contact details, tenancy colours and logo.
- Delete Tenancy - Click the icon to delete a tenancy. You will be prompted to confirm this action.
- Features - Click the icon to update the tenancy features.
- Please note - We recommend contacting Pursuit Technology Support to manage tenancy features.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.