This guide will teach you how to use the 'Email Enrollees' function. This function will send a customisable email from the system to all the users enrolled in a Course.
1. Navigate to the Course via the Catalogue.
2. Click the icon and select "Email Enrollees".
3. Select the recipients of the email by clicking the "Send to all enrollees" dropdown at the top lefthand side of the page.
4. Edit the "Email Subject Line" by clicking the text box or by selecting . Add autogenerated fields from the "Add Fields" dropdown.
5. Edit the "Email Body" by clicking the text box or by selecting . Add autogenerated fields from the "Add Fields" dropdown.
6. Schedule the email to be sent at a later date by turning the "Schedule Email" toggle on and selecting a time and date.
7. Add "Email Attachments" by dragging and dropping a file into the box or by selecting .
8. Finalise the email by clicking at the bottom of the page.
9. View past and scheduled emails by switching to the "EMAIL SCHEDULES & HISTORY" tab.
You have now successfully emailed enrollees!
Please sign in to leave a comment.