This guide will show you how to create a payment. If you would like to find out more about the Payments feature, please read this article.
If the Payments feature is not enabled on your site or you require assistance with any step in this process, please contact support.
1. You will need to have a payment method enabled. Please read this article for a guide on how to setup a payment method.
2. Navigate to the 'Browse and Create Payments' page by clicking Admin > Payments > Browse and Create Payments.
3. Click . Fill in and configure the settings as outlined below:
- Name - The name of the payment.
- Description - The description of the payment.
- Include GST - This toggle is enabled by default. If disabled, GST will not be payable. The content will cost the given amount.
- Ignore Whitelist - If enabled, users in a payment whitelisted Cohort will not be whitelisted for this payment and will still be required to purchase the content in order to access. Please read this article for how to payment whitelist a Cohort.
- Cost - The cost of the payment in dollars.
- Payment Method - Select the payment method.
- Success Message - The email that is sent out after a user has used this payment. This can be edited.
4. Click to finalise.
You have now successfully created a payment! You will now need to add this payment to content.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.