This guide will show you how to add payments to Courses and Live Learning Sessions. If you would like to find out more about the Payments feature, please read this article.
Add a Payment to a Course:
1. Go to the Course via the Catalogue (If you are creating a Course, then you can follow steps 3-5 of this section).
2. Click the icon and select 'Update Course'.
3. Scroll down the page and click .
4. Select a payment to add to the Course.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click .
Add a Payment to a Session:
1. Go to the Live Learning via the Catalogue. Or create a Live Learning.
2. Open the Event that holds the Session. Or create an Event.
3. Click the icon and select 'Start Editing'.
4. Click the icon attached to the Session. Or create a Session.
5. Scroll down the page and click .
6. Select a payment to add to the Session.
7. Click to confirm.
You have now successfully added a payment to content on the LMS! Users will now have to pay to enrol or register for the content.
Note: Admin users do not have to pay for content. They will still see an 'enrol' and 'register' button.