This article will guide Admin's through the process of creating customised reporting dashboards.
Reporting Widgets can be utilised to create a custom reporting dashboard for Administrators.
If you require assistance creating a new reporting dashboard, reach out to the Pursuit Technology Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click 'Admin' then 'Tenancy Management' and select 'Widgets' from the secondary dropdown menu.
2. Click 'Create Widget Layout'. Enter the title/name of the layout, and select "Reporting" under the Domain field. Once the layout is created, click the 'Reporting' tab to view the reporting dashboards.
3. Click the icon in line with the new layout.
4. Click 'Edit' to start editing the layout.
5. Click 'Add Widget' to begin customising your reporting dashboard. Please read the Reporting Widgets article to learn about the different types of reporting widgets.
6. Remember to click 'Save' when you have finished editing.