This article will guide Admin's through the process of creating homepage widget dashboards.
HomePage Widgets can be utilised to create a custom homepage for users when they log in to Acorn. They are a great way to display information in an engaging way. Each tenancy has its own dashboard. Multiple dashboards can be active at one time, and they can also be restricted to particular user groups via Cohorts.
If you require assistance creating a new widget dashboard, reach out to the Pursuit Technology Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click 'Admin' then 'Tenancy Management' and select 'Widgets' from the secondary dropdown menu.
2. Click 'Create Widget Layout'. Enter the title/name of the layout, and select "HomePage" under the Domain field.
3. Click the icon in line with the new layout.
4. Click 'Edit' to start editing the layout.
5. Click 'Add Widget' to begin customising your home dashboard. Please read the Homepage Widgets article to learn about the different types of homepage widgets.
6. Remember to click 'Save' when you have finished editing.