This article will guide Admin's through the process of creating supervisor widget dashboards.
Supervisors in Acorn are able to run reports on the users they are assigned to and are given access to the Supervisor Dashboard. The Supervisor Dashboard contains customisable Supervisor Widgets that present training data for the users underneath the Supervisor.
For more information about the Supervisor role, please read the Supervisor Feature article.
Once the Supervisor role has been assigned, the user will be able to access the supervisor dashboard by clicking 'Supervisor' tab the top of their page.
To create a new Supervisor dashboard, follow the steps below:
1. Click 'Admin' then 'Tenancy Management' and select 'Widgets' from the secondary dropdown menu.
2. Click 'Create Widget Layout'. Enter the title/name of the layout, and select 'Supervisor' under the Domain field. After returning to the Widget Dashboard page, click the 'Supervisor' tab to view the supervisor dashboards.
3. Click the icon in line with the new layout.
4. Click 'Edit' to start editing the layout.
5. Click 'Add Widget' to begin customising the supervisor dashboard. Please read the Widget Types article to learn about the different types of supervisor widgets.
6. Remember to click 'Save' when you have finished editing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.