This guide will show Admins how to impersonate a user. An Admin may want to impersonate a user to assist troubleshooting an issue or to test learning content.
Admins will only be able to impersonate users with the same permissions as their own or below. This means the Tenancy Admins will not be able to impersonate Acorn Admins.
1. Navigate to the "Browse and Update Users" page by clicking Admin > User Management > Browse and Update Users.
2. Search for the user you wish to impersonate.
3. Click on the icon attached to the user.
4. Click "IMPERSONATE USER" at the top right corner of the page.
5. To stop impersonating the user, click the icon at the top righthand corner of the page. Then select 'Stop Impersonating'.
You have now successfully impersonated a user!