This article will guide Admin's through the process of running a new report.
Reporting is available to Administrators and Reporting Officers in the form of a dashboard and a variety of on-screen and exportable reports.
1. Go to 'Admin' and click 'Reporting'. Select 'Reports' from the secondary dropdown menu.
2. Select 'New Report' located above the reporting dashboard.
3. Click 'New Report' to create a new report. This will then list all of the report types that are available. Please read the Report Types article for more information about each reporting type.
4. Select 'Next' to either choose the content you want to report on, or apply any additional filters or restrictions to your report.
5. Click 'Next' to generate your report.
Large reports may take some time to generate. These can be viewed in the Past Reports tab once they have processed.
If you encounter any issues whilst generating reports, please reach out to the Pursuit Technology support team at email@example.com