Sometimes a user may need to clear their caches and cookies to resolve an issue with a website. With Acorn, a user may need to clear their caches and cookies to login via Single Sign-On or to access an eLearning module.
Below are the steps for clearing your caches and cookies in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
Please contact support if you require further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to use Developer APIs
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- "Why aren't certain users showing in my report?"
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site
- I can't login
Please sign in to leave a comment.