Admins can assign capabilities to cohorts. These capabilities can be assigned to cohorts based on user roles or any other criteria based on which you want to separate the users.
This guide below shows how admins can assign capabilities to Cohorts:
1. To access the capability dashboard, navigate to Admin> Capability dashboard.
2. Click on 'Map Capabilities to your Organisation's cohorts'
3. Create a Cohort or search for the Cohort that you want to assign the Capabilities.
4. Open the Cohort and click on , Select the Capabilities and 'Confirm'.
5. Click on to save the Capabilities or to revert back the changes.
6. You have successfully assigned Capabilities to Cohorts.
You can also assign Capabilities to content through the 'Manage Cohorts' Page. This guide below shows how to assign Capabilities to content through the 'Manage Cohorts' Page.
1. To assign capabilities to cohorts you can navigate to User management >Manage Cohorts.
2. Open a cohort and click on , then select the capabilities that you want to assign to the cohort and click 'Confirm'. Then click on to save capabilities.
3. You have now successfully assigned capabilities to 'Cohort'! These capabilities show up in the assigned capabilities of users who are present in that Cohort.
Admins can Setup Capabililty framework and Admins can also add capabilities to content.
Admins and Users can add capabilities of their interest in the ‘Interest Capabilities’ section by following this guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.