A Report Preset is a template of settings used on an existing report that can be saved as a "Preset". Presets are used when you want to follow the criteria of a previously used report in a new standard or scheduled report.
To save a Report Preset, please follow the steps below.
1. From your Tenancy Homepage, click on 'Admin' located in the top right corner of page.
2. From there, proceed to 'Reporting' > 'Reports'.
3. From the Dashboard, click on 'Past Reports'
4. Select which report you want the preset to follow by clicking on the correlating eye.
5. Scroll down and click on the Cog icon > 'Save Preset'.
Once the preset is saved, you can find it whenever you are making a new report or scheduled report, under 'Use Preset' or 'Select Existing Preset'.
I hope you found this article helpful!