If you're Admin, you've most likely tried testing a quiz that's in the process of making. After completion, you'll have noticed that you don't get a completion status. Do not stress, this is intentional.
As an Admin, the quiz will not 'complete' itself for you due to your position to also edit it. When any user that isn't Admin completes a quiz, it will automatically lock the quiz from editing questions and answers.
Admin may try impersonate a user and test the quiz from that end, however this results in the condition stated above. The quiz will recognise itself as ready for use, and render itself uneditable. So proceed with caution if you wish to impersonate a user to test a draft quiz.
Next time you cannot complete a quiz that is still in its editing stage, it is because you're Admin and are still in the process of editing. The quiz does not need to complete as you are not getting marked on it.
I hope this helps all Admin who experience this situation!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- "Why aren't certain users showing in my report?"
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site
- I can't login
- Reset a password