This guide will show Admin users how to create a Registration Form. Admins have the ability to customise the Registration Form with User Fields. Please contact support if Self Registration is not enabled on your site.
Once Self Registration is enabled on your site and Tenancy, please proceed with the following:
1. Navigate to the Admin tab, then to Tenancy Management > Manage Custom Fields > User Fields.
3. Fill in the details of the user field and select if the field should be based on:
- Text (Registrant provides a text input)
- Multiselect (Registrant selects multiple options from a list)
- Select (Registrant selects an option from a list)
- Date (Registrant selects a date)
4. Once you have all of the user fields you would like the Registrant to fill in, you can then log out and view the Register page to ensure the form is correct to your needs.
You should now know how to make a Registration page for your site! Once the Registration page is complete, any user who tries to register to the site will be met with a list of fields to fill out, either required or optional.
Note: Registration forms are tenancy-specific and will need to be re-created in other tenancies required.